Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A conversation between me & a very hot man on BarebackRT

I completely agree XXX. I wish we lived a bit closer, but I will just have to
plan a trip out there. This year, I hope will be one of change. I feel
unsettled, that I am just going through the motions each day, but rarely
fulfilled. It's hard for me to just live my life, without challenge or fame. I
am fortunate to have caring friends that I love dearly, but you are wrong that
I wouldn't like a partner, but I first need to learn to accept myself. I tell
myself I have, but deep down I don't believe that someone would want to be with
a pos guy, so I find outlets online and through enhancements. The truth is, many
times it is average sex, but when it is good, I love it. And I do love the slam,
the flight, the raunchy sex. Go figure.

~~~~~~~~~
I wrote:

>You're oh so totally welcome, I love working on
>erotic pics, and since so many of the men I have
>met since I began my relationship with Roger have
>been so eager, it's made the possibilities more
>pleasurable.
I love getting the rigs prepared
>knowing that the sensation is going to be fucking
>crazy HOT. I love the way you respond to
>them...I'm getting hard just thinking about
>it!
No we don't have to text like crazy people,
>but I do enjoy talking to you...and I hope we
>could grow to be good friends, on top of our
>slamming sexual experiences. (Even though neither
>of us is looking or needing a boyfriend, we do
>have a few things in common, that being friends
>would make life a bit more fulfilling. You know?)
>anyway you have a good night, have fun if you
>happen to find anyone tonight...and look out for
>some pics in the email this weekend...
>oxoxo
~~~~~~~~~
he wrote:

>thanks xxx, I appreciate you taking the time to
>edit the pics we took. I would be up for your
>suggestion! You prepare the best rigs! We should
>stay in touch, maybe not quite as many texts
>;)

~~~~~~~~~
I wrote:

>I will be sending them to you sporadically but
>you
>will have them none-the-less! It was an honor to
>have had them to edit, and I really hope you will
>be pleased with them and use them. And some day
>in the future when I am more experienced at this
>art form, I want to have another session with
>you,
>and do better work, if you are willing... (Next
>time we can have all the rigs you can handle, and
>other boys there right away, to keep the energy
>up!) BTW I miss texting you every day like we
>were
>doing before our birthdays. I know you are a
>busy
>man, but if you want to talk to someone, I am
>always here. oxox

~~~~~~~~~
he>wrote:

>Hey, no I think these are older pics my email is
>
~~~~~~~~~
I wrote:

>Hey are your private pics any of the ones I took
>of you. Send me your email address again and I
>will forward some of the ones, I fine tuned and
>edited! oxox `xxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
I guard my scarred yet brave and strengthened heart With the very thing that it longs to acquire Accepting that I have had to be a vampire between the sheets A red witch within my passion plays of casting love spells An angel whose clipped wings remember the heaven of sex A demon whose breath still reeks of deep seated fairytales