Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Deep Inside

There is a beauty in being cock buried deep inside my boyfriend's delicious butthole. Personally I grow deeper in love with him after every time I get to fuck him. Mind you in this modern gay sexual realm in which we live, I am not the only one who gets to plow their cock balls deep into his ass, but I am THE ONE who gets to do it on a frequent regular basis. For this after a year and a half of being together, I am thankful. His hole wants, it craves COCK. Not just mine but cocks of all kinds, shapes and sizes. I cannot stop his hole from wanting to be filled by man meat and then with thick creamy semen, but I can be COOL with knowing He is giving me his sweet beautiful ass as his lover, and to the others just as sexual conquests. I am coming to realize that his hole deserves all the Cock it wants. Just as long as I get to fuck him first, blow my load, before anyone else, eat it out, and let him have other cocks, and fuck him last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
I guard my scarred yet brave and strengthened heart With the very thing that it longs to acquire Accepting that I have had to be a vampire between the sheets A red witch within my passion plays of casting love spells An angel whose clipped wings remember the heaven of sex A demon whose breath still reeks of deep seated fairytales